"Dragonfly" is a 2000 Grand Banks 42 Heritage Motor Yacht Trawler. This Grand Banks trawler is a one-owner (non-smokers) boat in excellent condition that has been professionally maintained since it was new. The vessel has never been chartered, unlike many other Grand Banks MotorYachts you will find on the market today. It is ready to go cruising, just bring your clothes and move in. Enjoy the sunny weather in balmy South Florida or cruise the Islands.
Here are just some of the features of this wonderful Grand Banks 42:
. Bridge clearance with hinged mast down and bimini folded is less than 14 feet
- Two staterooms, both with their own VacuFlush head and separate shower stalls.
- Four A/C Marine Air Systems and/or heating units.
- Naiad Stabilized for smooth cruising, just serviced
- Twin Caterpillar 350 HP diesels with less than 1000 hrs that give her a top speed of 20 MPH and a cruising speed of 10 MPH, burning 2.90 gallons/engine/hour.
- Northern Lights 8.5 kw diesel generator
- Custom Skiff-Lift davit for a custom aluminum dinghy (view construction at www.aluminumatstudio-k.net) with 2009 Yamaha 4 stroke engine (under warranty).
- Captain's chairs on fly bridge in place of standard benches.
- Revere Coastal Commander 6 person life raft repacked in 2010.
- Gas stove and Grunert refrigeration with hold over plates (-30F)
- Bright work just refinished Summer 2011
- A great buy at $375,000 (Boat US Insurance Co has valued it at $560,000.00)
- SHE IS READY TO GO, JUST BRING YOUR CLOTHING AND SPEND THE WINTER IN THE BALMY SOUTH FLORIDA OR THE ISLANDS!!!!
Grand Banks 42 for Sale: Grand Banks 42. All Rights Reserved.
This page was last updated: June 12, 2013
Beautiful Grand Banks 42 for Sale
CLICK HERE TO TURN MUSIC ON OR OFF.
The story of DRAGONFLY is told in the book- Boating: a Life's Journey.